Been wanting to contribute to the amazing “bad art is good art” all week! So this is my own twist, adding some advice that I’ve learned over the years.
Hope this helps someone out there
Morning sketch // #peony #sketch #design #flower
I’m sorry I don’t talk a lot. ._.
I do kinda hope that artists feel this way when I tell them I love their work. That would be so awesome. :)
I know that I do exactly that when someone comments on my fic though
ACCURATE. For drawings, for fics, for random Tumblr posts…
As some of you know (or not) I was a tiny part of the Sir Boast-A-Lot fanbook project (all info can be found here; the Kickstarter is over, but you can read more about the book there) and because I got a spare copy of the book and some prints of my stuff I decided to give some of it away.
- Sir Boast-A-Lot fanbook (with cover painted by yours truly)
- postcard sized print of one of my works (this one)
- a lovely badge made by Mystradedoodles
- two postcard sized prints of my works (this and this one)
- two lovely badges made by Mystradedoodles and Thebritishteapot
So, here are the rules:
- reblog to enter (just once, I don’t want to spam your dashboards)
- you don’t have to be following me (but I won’t mind if you do ;))
- winner will be chosen by random number generator
- your ask box has to be open (I need to contact the winner somehow)
- no giveaway blogs, please
- giveaway ends on the September 23rd
I’ll ship everywhere (yes, even to Narnia, Hogwarts or Mordor). So spread the word.